Saturday, May 05, 2007

Whirlwind:)


I'm super exicted because in less then four hours I'll be heading to the airport and flying to Chicago. (not to excited about the flying part, but anyways:) I get to hang with Sarah and Natalie Barlow for the next five days and I can't wait. I think we're having a slumber party tomorrow so that should be fun. See you girls soon!!!!!!!

Just to catch you up with whats been going on in my life, one day after I got back from Puerta Vallarta I headed to Cabo with Jessica Claire. When Jessica invited me to shoot with her of course I said yes. Jessica is amazing and my all time favorite photographer, and when I get married she's totally photographing my wedding. She's also designed an amazing line of camera bags. The website should be launced in mid May so check it out. After seeing the SHOOTSAC you'll be hooked:)

Here's a picture of the hotel where the wedding was held. I couldn't believe my eyes..... Pink, yellow, blue, and green walls. I truly think the hotel was designed and painted for Jessica Claire. Lets just say we were in Jessica Claire wonderland:)

Thank you soooo much Jessica for taking me with you. I truly had an amazing time getting to know you, and I learned so much. I can't wait for July:)

Click Here for Jessica Claire's blog

Click here for the SHOOTSAC website

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Only tonight?? We're going to have a 5 night slumber party!!! hahaha!!! Yeah!! Soooo can't wait to see you!

6:44 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Have fun in Chicago!! And give my love to Sarah! :)

xoxo...

8:58 AM  
Blogger Sofia Negron Photography said...

HAPPY Birthday Girlie! Well, May 6th is your birthday...can't wait to see you on Monday!

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:08 AM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

I hope you're having fun in Chicago! We can totally workout Fri, Sat & Sun. Due to Dallas my workouts have been on the lighter side.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

Happy Birthday!

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home