Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Scott and Wendy = Full of life:)
















This last weekend, I shot a wedding at the Scripps College in Downtown Claremont. Scott and Wendy are an amazing couple who are so much in love with each other. Their laughter and excitment was contagious to everyone around them, especially to me. LOL... Everytime Wendy would laugh I would laugh and there was even a time when she started to cry and of course I got teary eyed:) It was an amazing day that I was excited to be apart of:)



Here are a few of my favorites:) Slideshow to follow:)

6 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

Beautiful Amy! :)

How fun that you can get into the emotions with them- love it!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Nick & Kelly Harvey said...

Love the pictures. If we ever renew our vows you are so doing our pictures. Your GREAT. Can't wait to see the prego pictures you took of me.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Mike Larson said...

love the backlit stuff!~

1:03 AM  
Blogger Kara Leigh said...

Hey they look familiar! Great images as always Amy.... love the one of her laughing!

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the one of them tying up the back of her dress! LOVE IT!!!

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun that you got to do there wedding. Wendy was a childhood friend of mine. She is alot of fun and you caught her personality in your pictures. You are amazing! I miss you. :(

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home