Saturday, May 03, 2008

Maybe the Baby:)




I've been wanting to get a dog for awhile now but I know that my schedule will not permit it so Yesterday I dog sat Brian's dog Maybe all day and it was so fun:) She's the most adorable Brindle Boxer you will ever see. She's so funny because she's extremely clingy and she always has to be by your side or touching you. At one point I bent down to pick up something and sat on her. LOL... Don't worry, I didn't hurt her:) Everywhere I went she was there. So I decided to take my camera out and grab a few shots of her as well. She super photogenic don't you think? I think Brian is going to put the pics in her doggy book:P

Hope you all have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris Humphreys said...

Love these shots Amy.

Sweet dog!

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is soooo cute! You've gotta get a boxer! They are the best!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Soooo cute! :)

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home