Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Where am I now?


So I feel like the last couple of months have been a whirl wind. I've been home long enough to repack, grab more work and run to catch my next flight. Right now I'm at WPPI, which is one of the largest photo conventions in the world. What makes it even more fun is every year all my crazy wonderful friends, who happen to be photographers, go as well. We always learn so much and walk away with tons of new memories made:)

I did so much today that I don't even have the energy to type it all out but I just went to Gary's blog and saw this hilarious picture that he took of all of us. Someone had the brilliant idea of taking a picture of all of us lying on the ground with our heads in a star. We were laughing so hard.

Click here to see Gary's blog and the fun video that he posted:)

Night:) I need to get some sleep so I have the energy for another fun filled day tomorrow!

4 Comments:

Blogger J@KE said...

Um I think you got the wrong idea about what I was trying to say..... I meant to say that my family and I ordered a pizza and watched a movie...... hahaha I like how you played my message back on me though..... I was beginning to think you didn't get it or it was really true and you didn't even have the guts to tell your friends (*ahem* ME!). Well I hope all is well with you and..... Brian is it???? But seriously hope you are good and if there were anything happening with me I would totally let you know.

Peace out,

J@KE

9:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey...my face looks deformed!

Love you more than being home in SB! And that is a LOT!

6:57 PM  
Blogger IMPARTING SMILES said...

Janey, wow you love me a lot:P But guess what, I love you more:) hehe

11:01 PM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

this blog is so lame... whoever owns it must live a lame life with lame friends...

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home