Sunday, March 02, 2008

Boys just wanna have fun:)















Two weeks ago I had the privilege of photographing some members/owners in a company called Cardrunners. Cardrunners is an online educational poker site and they flew out 7 of their online players and owners for a one day photo shoot with me and a two day video shoot with a videographer. At first I was expecting poker players in their mid forties but was soon corrected when they walked in and realized that their ages ranged from 20-27. They were a joy and delight to work with and I definitely had a great time. My friend Brian, the tall dark brunette, is one of the owners and hired me for this occasion. Thanks Brian:) The day started at Brian's amazing home in Santa Barbara and then ended at the beach where the boys had fun and played some frisbee. I soon realized that even though these guys were extremely successful at such a young age and very business minded guys at that, when the frisbee, ball and bat came out they turned into boys who just wanna have fun:)

Also, a big thank you to Andrew Van Gundy for helping me shoot. I woke up feeling extremely sick and never in my whole photography career had I ever felt so ill but knew that I had to push through it and with Andrew's help everything turned out great!



Click here to see Andrew's Website


Click here to find more information on Cardrunners

2 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

Nice shots, Ams! Some of those poker players are pretty darn cute...Lucky girl! :)

11:49 AM  
Blogger allan z. said...

wow! nice.. these look like you had fun!

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home