Friday, February 01, 2008

YES, I'm home:)





So I'm back in sweet home Santa Barbara and every time I return I'm reminded just how lucky I am to be living here. I love traveling but wow it's great to be home working and hanging with all of my friends. Tonight I had a girls night and went to dinner and a movie with Janey, Emily, and Crystal. I love those girls and they truly are the best girls EVER. Speaking of amazing girls, my time in Colorado was beyond amazing and I really enjoyed spending time with Liana, Shyla, Jasmine, Crystal, Sarah, and Jenna. I'm truly blessed and I can't wait for our next adventure. I was going through some of my images that I took while photographing a day in the life of a volunteer's of America and these images just made me so happy. I will post more later about my experience, but right now I need to get my rest because this weekend I will be racing in a half marathon and I need to be ready to win:) LOL

P.S. Has anyone seen the movie Young Frankenstein? I swear that Bingo Billy looks just like Egore:)

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

OH!! My favorite lady Rosie!! hehe!! What an incredible time! I miss you! Oh...so wish I could be running that race with you! Have fun!:)

9:29 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Miss u! Have fun racing! ;)

2:26 PM  
Blogger J@KE said...

Hey so I was wondering if you were boarding or sking on your trip? I saw the pics and it looked like you had board gear on so were you a border or skier?

Glad you're back!

J@KE

6:32 PM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

Ahh! I miss you so much! looks like you had a wonderful time:) Have a great time racing! Hope you win.
love you!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Way to go this weekend! I had fun hanging out with you and am continualy impressed at your athletic prowess. Congrats on finishing the half marathon in the top 3% of all female racers!

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home