Saturday, March 08, 2008

Girls in Boise:)











Emily, Summer and I just spent the last six days in Idaho with my family and we had the most amazing time. Night skiing, running, snow tubing, hot tubbing, amazing meals, great movies, endless wine, and off - roading in the quads were some of the many things that we did while in Idaho. Summer and Emily were great traveling buddies and I don't think we ever stopped laughing.

It was also my Dad's birthday yesterday (aka the Hollywood cowboy). He is seriously the most amazing man out there and has been my hero from day 1. Dad, thank you for being so amazing and I love you with all my heart. In celebration of his birthday we went to Ichiban Japanese Steak House where Mak the chef put on a show and prepared an amazing dinner.

Right now we are in the Boise airport waiting for our flight. Emily's bag was WAY over the weight limit and she had to take some things out. It was hilarious and I had to attach this picture of her.


Well that's all for now. I'm excited about heading to Santa Barbara for a week and then WPPI the following. Who's going to WPPI?

8 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Duggan said...

Hey Amy,

Love the shot of you and your dad!

CD

4:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love you girls...! Bruce - nice foo-man-chu! HA! Wish I could have been there! Loves.

6:22 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Janey we missed you sooo much and wish you could have made it. Next time you are definitely coming. No excuses:) Can't wait for tomorrow!

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Deyl said...

looks like you guys had a BLAST!

11:23 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

I LOVE you girls!!! I want to go next time, too! :)

1:51 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Tell your dad a happy belated birthday! And give hugs to your parents for me! I'll never forget the time we spent grilling out back and the great advice your dad gave me about life. Thanks for being such a blessing in my life Aims!

1:21 PM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

I can't keep up with your crazy life but if you're back in SB let's hangout! I'm here till Saturday when I leave for WPPI - wanna drive out with us! It's gonna be a fun road trip!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home