Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Rain then Shine!!!!















This last saturday I shot an incredible wedding in Ventura. However, the night and morning before it poured, and I kept telling myself "all we need is five minutes of no rain". LOL ........ Well, it stopped raining in the early afternoon and turned out to be extremely beautiful the rest of the day. Not only was it beautiful outside, but Jaime and Bjarne are the cutest couple that just made my day even more enjoyable. Jamie is the type of person who is beautiful inside and out and I felt so lucky to capture their amazing day. And Bjarne is the sweetest, A +++++ kinda guy. Bjarne is from Denmark, and Jamie is from the States, so of course you wonder how on earth did they meet while living oceans apart. A CRUISE! Isn't that adorable:) I love how their story is so unique and special. What's even more adorable is how Bjarne just adores Jamie. His eyes scream "you're my everything"!:)

Jamie and Bjarne, you two are amazing! I feel very fortunate to have met you! Enjoy the beginning of the rest of your lives together:)

Much love
XOXO


Oh and a big thank you to Emily for coming along and shooting with me. Ain't no sunshine without you:P haha!

Click here to see Emily's blog:)

5 Comments:

Blogger Svetlana Yanova said...

What a beautiful couple and such a touching story to the photos, too!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WOW - these are incredible!!! You did such an amazing job - I can't believe there are clouds in SB. So beautiful! You captured their spirits just perfectly - they will cherish these FOREVER!

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've know Jaime since I was 8 years old and you're right - she is stunning inside and out. Your pictures capture her beautifully. Well done!

5:56 PM  
Blogger J@KE said...

Amy I love your stuff!!! I'm so glad we got to hang out at WPPI! I truly missed you...

12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are AMAZING shots--nothing less than what this beautiful couple deserved. You captured it all so wonderfully.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home