Monday, November 24, 2008

UPDATE:) Kinda!




I know it's been forever since I've updated my blog:( I feel like whenever I promise that I'm going to update more often I blog even less then normal. LOL..... Well life is taking off and I'm not going to lie, I'm loving life:) Album designing, half marathon, hanging with friends, and fun photoshoots are just several of the things that have been taking up my time:) I have tons of pictures but I have a couple of projects that I need to finish and work on before I leave for Thanksgiving. So I will leave you with this sequence of images that I captured on one of my last photo shoots. Don't worry, Dad came to the rescue:P



I will blog more later:) Don't forget to enjoy life through these crazy times.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are great Amy! I wish I could see those little toes!!! :o)

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog!!

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home