Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Felt so loved:)



Yesterday was my 25th birthday and all I can say is I've never felt so loved:) The birthday celebration started three days ago with a surprise birthday party at Brian's house. It's so hard to surprise me because I'm so nosey and I always know what's going on in everyones life but this time they totally got me:) Brian, Emily and Summer got several of my close friends together for a nice relaxing day and a BBQ. If you know me, you know I love love love BBQ's and prefer that over eating out any day. It started at 2 in the afternoon and we all left the house around 10:00 and headed downtown for some Salsa dancing till 1:30 in the morning:) Talk about the perfect day.

Then on Tuesday Janey set up a wonderful dinner with all my close friends and we had the best dinner at a tiny Italian restaurant in Montecito. As I was sitting at the table with everyone I realized just how lucky I am to have the most amazing friends in the world. I know they would do anything for me and vise versa. Thank you to everyone who made my birthday so special. Also Janey surprised me with tickets to go see the Broadway show Wicked. AHHHHHHH, I'm sooo excited:)

I know several of my friends and family were either out of the country or out of town and yet they still found time to send me flowers, e-mails, text messages, gifts, or called me. Thanks for making my birthday so special. It was the best birthday week EVER:)

I wish we would have taken more pics but everyone was having such a great time I didn't even think to pick up my camera. LOL. Here's one pic that Emily got of my laughing my head off at one of the parties.

4 Comments:

Blogger mary jane said...

You felt loved because you are loved. Cheesy, huh? xoxo

11:25 PM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

oh my gosh!! Amy!! Its been exactly a year since I've seen you!! that is wayyy to long!!
I miss you so much!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm sooo sorry I totally forgot about it!!
Hope your doing well!
xoxo

9:41 AM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

Sooo happy for your day! Wish we could have been there!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Christopher Duggan said...

Hey Amy,

Is that the little Send Out Cards red bow? Cool!!

Happy Birthday, again.

Christopher

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home