Thursday, May 18, 2006

My sis:)




So one of the most amazing ladies I will ever meet is my sister Mandy. She is seriously the most caring, generous, give her shirt off her back for someone, kind of girl. Growing up I remember she was such a tom boy and she would beat me up:) However, I would pick on her sooooo much which then led to a good beating by my sister,haha, but things have definitely changed since then(thank goodness). I would always tell people that "I don't need a brother because I have Mandy":) Now people think she is older then me:) She is super mature and I am so blessed to have her as my sister. Now she calls me to make sure I'm doing ok. Usually with sisters the younger one looks up to the older one, but I think it's the opposite with us. I have watched her mature and grow up into this amazing beautiful young lady who is extremely loving, just down to earth, and people just love her for who she is.

So, anyways, I hadn't seen her for a couple of months because she is going to school in Idaho but she is on her summer break right now. Waaahoooo..... So I went home for a couple of days and Mandy drove me and a couple of her friends to the beach. We had so much fun. we played in the waves all day long. Yep, just like little girls again. I swear our maturity level drops five years when we get together.......:)


I only have a few pics but Mandy took tons so I'll have to grab some from her later. I have also included a couple of her from a year or so ago. Yes guys she is single but you have to go through some crazy interviews to date my sister:) hehe

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Aww!! That's so sweet!
Yeah sister's rock!:)

1:01 PM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

That's awesome. My brother and I are like yin & yang. It is nice to see that you two are definitely two peas from the same pod!

11:04 PM  
Blogger Daniel J. Watkins said...

The Nave girls are both so beautiful! Hard to believe that you're both single. It probably won't stay that way very long. :)

My two brothers and I were always fighting growing up...mostly from boredom...we'd start out just wresting and pretty soon we were throwing stuff at each other. Hard. LOL

Glad you got some quality time together...you'll both appreciate that soon enough when she's back in school.

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home