Thursday, June 22, 2006

Santa Barbara here I come




I have had such an amazing time in Idaho and yes it's going to be hard to say goodbye tomorrow, but I am very excited about going back to SB. I've been gone a lot lately and it will be nice to catch up on some things, hang with friends, and just be in Santa Barbara:)

So is it just me or do you all like going home as much as I do??????? When I am away I love it but when it's about time to go home I can't wait:)

The statement THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME, is that really true??????!!!!:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Leann said...

Yep, there's no place like home...

I'm always pretty anxious to get back to my own home base no matter where it is I've been or what kind of great time I've had while I was there.

It's amazing to me that I no longer consider "back home" in Michigan to be my *home*, but rather Indiana -- a state I never really wanted to call my own.

Leann

5:32 AM  
Blogger J@KE said...

It's true, on the last leg of every journey I'm always thinking...... Home Sweet Home. Although it didn't used to be that way....... I remember one time we were vacationing in Wisconsin and I was crying that we had to go home..... That was of corse a long time ago. :-)

Welcome home AN.

J@KE

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home