Friday, July 28, 2006

Love is in the air:)


Wow!!!!! This week has been super crazy. First go HERE...........
All I can say is Love is definitely in the air:)

My other friend Laura also got engaged last week and then yesterday I found out that my really good friend Kendra is pregnant. I feel like it was yesterday that I was in her wedding but then I realized that she got married over three years ago. Wow, time flys when your having fun:) I did a bridal session with kendra awhile ago and here is one of the pics. I am so excited for her, she is seriously going to be the best mom ever, and her kids are going to be adorable:) hehe

Then there's me....... HAHA!!!!!!!!! To be continued.........

10 Comments:

Blogger Shyla said...

at least your taking a step in the right direction with your e-harmony account! haha..

Im in your cheering section Miss Amy... It'll happen!! ;)

3:47 PM  
Blogger Daniel J. Watkins said...

I'm right there in the cheering section next to Shyla...we'll be the ones who start the wave! :)

You are going to make some lucky guy very happy some day! \o/

5:52 PM  
Blogger damian said...

wow! amazing photo Amy! see you tonight

6:02 PM  
Blogger damian said...

oups! never mind....I missed the PUG meeting! see you next month..haha

6:19 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

:) I'll marry you Amy :)



Or maybe you could go with that guy with the short face :) :)

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

loves

amber

6:55 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Thanks you guys, all in God's timing:)

I can't wait for the amazing guy that God is getting ready for me. I know he is going to amazing beyond words and I'm soooooo excited for when that time comes:) I think it's coming very soon:) hehe

2:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your the meaning in my life...

la la la la la

8:05 AM  
Blogger J@KE said...

I can't believe that all these people posted and no one asked what his name is????

so what his name is? If in fact there really is a him he has to have a name. right?

J@KE

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If its taking too long, he's just going to be extra great!

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMY! Haven't talked to you in forever. I can't believe that Laura is engaged. Shes so YOUNG! I also can't believe Kendra is having a kid but I'm SO happy for her. Man we are getting old eh?


-Sasha

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home