Sunday, July 16, 2006

Referring Brides:)

This weekend entailed alot of shooting and each couple was referred to me by my amazing friends/photographers Dane and Janey. As I was sitting here about to post some images from this weekend I started to think how blessed I am to be in an industry where the people in it are my closest friends.


On Friday I got to hang with the most amazing couple and shot their engagement session. The couple was referred to me by Dane Sanders and I absolutely love them. They have a lot of energy and they both just light up when they are with each other.



Here's their slideshow:)



Then on Saturday I shot a wedding in Santa Monica with a couple who was referred to me by Janey:) We had a lot of fun and after shooting for 14 hours I'm positive that we captured everything under the sun:) LOL.............









Thanks so much Dane and Janey for referring these amaazing couples to me. Over a year ago I would never have imagined that other photographers would be referring brides to me. I'm very thankful for you both:)

6 Comments:

Blogger Dane Sanders said...

Great work Ames ... it's so easy to pass clients on to someone as spot on as you. So grateful to be your friend!

6:12 PM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

The eyes shot is amazing!

11:05 PM  
Blogger J@KE said...

I'm with DJ on the eyes shot.......... I'm speechless. truly gorgeous! Bravo!!!

J@KE

3:48 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Those are awesome Amy!! Wow!!

9:17 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Amy, that eyes shot took my breath away. Wowser.

Loads of other incredible stuff in there too! Love seeing your style totally come together.

amber

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That low angle shot of the bride in the rocks with a bunch of sky behind her is nothing less than spectacular!

Found your site through the Holritz blog. Nice stuff!

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home