Saturday, July 08, 2006

Very Contagious:)












Last weekend I shot a wedding with Mary Jane and the couple was unbelievable. It was one of the first weekends that the Biltmore had reopened. It was beautiful:) The bride had the cutest laugh that was so contagious, you couldn't help but laugh. The Groom was very sweet and was such a gentlemen. When it was time to take the bride and groom away for their pictures the groom looked at his bride and said "pictures with just me and you, I like that". It was the cutest thing I have ever seen.

6 Comments:

Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Wow Amy Nave... I love it! Some great images! I am SO excited!

You and Janey are the allstar team :)

What's our challenge going to be?

amber

4:43 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

Ooh! So beautiful -- they look so absolutely happy!

Awesome job!

Leann

11:00 AM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

Beautiful shots! I love'em!

:)

3:29 AM  
Blogger Sara France Photography said...

Those look GREAT! I love the logo!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Sooo awesome Amy!!!!
Love the bridal party shots!! :)

4:57 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

That first shot is my favorite! Great stuff, Amy! :)

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home