Friday, July 14, 2006

I have the sweetest best friend ever:)



I just got back from an engagement shoot and have to download my cards, pack my bags, pick up Kara and head to Newbury Park and Janey calls me and says "make sure you go through your front door". So I approach the front door as I'm on the phone with her and I see an ice box. I opened the ice box and she had put my favorite things in there, Zone bars, cherries, and flavored water. She also had a card in there with the cutest note:) I almost cried because the gift was soooooo thoughtful and she knew that I had been running around all day today and probably didn't have time to grab anything for tomorrow.

Thank you soooo much Janey it was the best gift I could have gotten and you seriously are the bestest friend ever:) Love ya tons and I'm gonna miss shooting with you tomorrow but I am definitely looking forward to shooting with you and Amber on Saturday:)

CHALLENGE US!!!!!!! LOL

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janey is the sweetest person. And it's not a fake sweet it is a genuine sweetness like, she doesn't do stuff like that to like get a free lightsphere or have some hidden agenda she is just naturally sweet to the core.

I know you are both shooting weddings today and I will be thinking of you while I am soaking in the pool here in Barcelona LOL

10:50 AM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

That's awesome Amy!!
I can't wait to meet Janey!! She sounds awesome!! :)

10:51 AM  
Blogger Sara France Photography said...

Nothing feels better than when people show you how much they care about you!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Daniel J. Watkins said...

Be sure to return the sweetness...you two are both awesome people! :)

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home