Monday, July 24, 2006

Something to look forward to:)




This morning Amber finally left Janey and I, and it was sooooooooooo sad. It took everything in us not to cry when we dropped her off at the airport. The one thing that we keep saying was "see you in September". Amber and her amazing husband Nathan are both coming out because they are going to be speaking in LA at PartnerCon:) They are going to rock because they are seriously the cutest couple/husband and wife team out there:)


Amber, we love ya, miss ya and can't wait to see you in September. It definitely gives me something to look forward to:)


Here are a couple of pics that we took of each other before the wedding started on Saturday:)

6 Comments:

Blogger Sara France Photography said...

I love it! Love it! Love it! What a cool idea! You girls really are three peas in a pod! So glad I got to hang out with all of you! You are such a blessing to have in my life!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

You ladies are adorable!!! ;)

2:59 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Agh. I miss you guys. Love you both.

(Its nice and cool here :) )

7:40 PM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

Whoa - those are cool! :)

8:47 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Dude, I'm sweating tooooooooo!!! LOL

Santa Barbara needs to invest in some serious air conditioning.

Amber come back, we are having major withdraws.


And Sara France I can't wait to hang with you this week:)

11:47 PM  
Blogger Brett Austin said...

Sweet pictures! The high contrast makes all of your eyes really stand out. Awesome!

Sounds like you gals had a great time in SB this weekend... in spite of the crazy heat without any AC!! I'll take the average high of 75 back please.

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home