Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My best friends:)

This week I was so blessed to be able to hang with two of my best friends. I am incredibly thankful every single day that I have them in my life because I know that I am investing into a friendship that is going to last forever. Even when we have our own families I know our friendship will still be there. I can't wait for all of us to have kids and then they can play together and be best friends:) LOL..... hehe!! Ok, I'm a dork:)


Janey is the most level headed, patient, sweetest, calm, amazing person I have ever met. Life is never stressful and she is always positive. I have learned so much from her and I am her biggest fan. I want to be more like her every day. Girl, I am soooo excited in what God has instore for us:) Love ya tons......


Alicia is the most energetic and determined person. She goes above and beyond and that's what I love about her. We are very simular in so many areas. Such as we both overreact, stress, worry, you name it, but we love to make fun of each other and laugh about it all the time. She is also one of the most honest people I know and I love that most about her.

I wanted to post this about them because sometimes I don't thank people enough or tell my close friends just how thankful I am to have them in my life. I know how important that is because to feel appreciated is huge and so important in a friendship.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shyla said...

Hooray! You found the earrings you were looking for!!
(haha, I'm such a girl... it was the first thing I noticed) ;)

9:19 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

YAY!!!! I found them when I was in Santa Monica. I wanted to give the people at the store a huge hug because I was sooooo excited.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Sara France Photography said...

That is so funny! I saw earings in Italy like that and I was going to buy them for you but I thought, she must have found some by now. Can't wait to see you girl! Did I tell you how much I love your new color BTW?

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home