Thursday, July 13, 2006

Newbury Park, Santa Monica, then Newbury Park


WOW:) I have an exciting wedding this Saturday, and I 'm gonna cover almost all of Southern California shooting it:) LOL......... The getting ready pictures are going to be in Newbury Park and because I have to start at 7:30 in the morning I decided to go up Friday evening because getting up at 4 just didn't sound very fun. I'm so not a morning person so every bit of sleep in the morning definitely helps. After the getting ready pictures we'll be driving all the way to Santa Monica for the ceremony, luncheon and all the fun/intimate pictures. Then we make the drive back to Newbury park where the reception will be held:) wahooooo!!!! The couple is super aweome and I've spent a couple of days with them over the last month and they are amazing. They are so cute together and I can't wait to hang with them on Saturday:)

I'm also excited to have Jenn Santos and Kara Singleton shooting with me. They too are going up friday night with me so it's gonna be a girls night out:) Ok girls, get ready for some fun shooting:)

P.S. Janey you'll be missed:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home