Thursday, July 06, 2006

Things to look forward to :)




I can't believe this is really happening:) For those of you who know me, I love musicals and one of my favorite musicals is Phantom of the Opera, which I was listening to today. As of lately I've been wanting to go to a musical really badly and when Janey came over tonight we went to the Pantages Theater website and saw that The Lion King is going to be playing in November. I've always wanted to see it, but I missed it the last time it was in LA, and I was really bummed. So we couldn't let this oppertunity pass us buy so we bought two ticktes for the Lion King on November 30th:) I can't wait!!!!!!! Uhhhhhh, now that I think about it, that's kinda far away:o....... Oh well, it gives me something to look forward to:) LOL

If anyone hears about the Phantom of the Opera playing will you please contact me????? It's my all time favorite Opera and I am dying to see that as well:)

10 Comments:

Blogger amynave said...

It's all about the CIRCLE OF LIFE:)ahhhhhhhhh, I 'm waaaayyyyyy excited!!!!!!!

I'm totally going to sing:)

11:18 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

You girls are too cute! Hey, if you ever go to Phantom, take me with you!!!! :)...please?

11:46 PM  
Blogger Tim Co. said...

oh man I saw that a few years ago, its awesome! I was awe struck, especially since I did a lot of theatre and technical theatre in high school. It was amazing you will LOVE it!

11:54 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

That's going to be such fun!!

The dance show I shot last month featured a couple numbers from Phantom of the Opera -- really just enough to make me put "See Phantom" on my to do list for some point in the future.

5:56 AM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

That's awesome Amy!!!
Musicals are always a blast!!!

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw Phantom and it was so dumb. I'm sorry but I saw the bigtime show in NYC and I was like - hmmm let's sing every possible conversation.

I think we are going with you, Mel wants to go.

So, how about going to Red Robin on 11/16th for dinner?

9:25 PM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

Gotta warn you...I cried last time....

3:29 AM  
Blogger Melissa Carl said...

Amy- I haven't talked to you... did you grab us tickets cause we want to go. Gary is a dork and he thought it was just a movie at the theater so that is why he thought it was so strange to plan a movie date so far in advance! He said "can't we just rent it on dvd" wow what a dork!!!!

So anyway... we totally want to come. Are their seats open near you.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Melissa Carl said...

I meant are there seats left. wow!

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a GREAT show. the beginning & end gave me chills :)

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home