Thursday, August 03, 2006

Check out amynave.com BABY!!!!!!!



I can't believe it:) My new website is up, and I am lost for words:) You might be thinking, "Amy lost for words, is that possible:)" Well yes it is:) I have had one of the craziest weeks with so much going on that I can truthfully say that it's been a hard week. But I see everything starting to improve, and it all started today when my friend Brett from Brett Austin Media launched my website. We started talking about my site at WPPI (where the picture is from) and I knew from that moment on that I wanted him to design it. He did such an amazing job and I have been so blessed to be able to work with him. He was so patient with me, which was exactly what I needed. Even at the end when I kept changing my mind he never once became frustrated with me, but instead he listened, gave his opinion, and then gave it his all to make sure that I was happy with the end result. I am blown away.......yaaaaaa!!!!! Even when I was sitting by him today as we were launching my site, I couldn't even begin to express my excitement and gratitude for all his hard work that he has put into it.

Thank you Brett, I can't even begin to say just how much I love my website. Thankyou for going above and beyond in everything that you did.

Go Here to check out my site

Go Here to check out Bretts Blog

17 Comments:

Blogger Shyla said...

Yay!!! I am sooo excited for you! Brett did a great job!
Yay Aims!!!!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Sara France Photography said...

I happened to go there earlier today and saw the site!!! Looks GREAT!!!

11:53 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

WOW! Amy it looks sooo awesome! LOVE the videos too!!
YOU ROCK!!!

10:03 AM  
Blogger damian said...

your new website ROCKS Amy!

4:46 PM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

WOW WOW WOW!

It's awesome! Isn't Brett brilliant! ...and the slideshows you made definitely rock! How much do you charge to make Showit Web shows???

7:10 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

um for you Davidjay.com, no charge:)

7:21 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

looks so good amy!!!!

I am so excited for you!

amebr

7:21 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Miss you AMber:) Come home soon.

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did a great job on the new looking website. Those videos have kept me even more interested!!!

7:41 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Aims, you ROCK...and your website does too! SOOOO happy for you!! :)

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Over the past two weeks I have been jumping from every wedding photographer's website imaginable and I have to tell you, your's is truly one of the best I've seen. Rarely, have I been literally captivated and in awe but the entire time I found myself smiling and sincerely wishing you the best success that you so obviously deserve.
SO, congratulations and many, many blessings to come!
--Sunnee

10:52 AM  
Blogger Brett Austin said...

Thanks Amy! I had a blast designing your site for you! You're a great photographer and I'm glad we got a site built for you to show it all off!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Adam Nollmeyer said...

Yeah! Your site looks good, and I'm not really much of a "flash" fan. (100% flash is not search enginge friendly)

Hey I'm going to "steal" your "AN" and use it on my site, because that's my initials too!

*just kidding*
~A

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, just wanted to tell you, I liκed this blog pоst.
It was funny. Keep οn postіng!

Cheсk out my site - high Stakes Bonus

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Quick quеstion that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when browsing from my iphone4. I'm tгying to fіnԁ a template or plugіn that might be аble to fix thiѕ іssue.
If you hаve аny гecоmmendatiоns, ρlease share.

Thanks!

Feel fгee to surf to my webpage http://comunidad.dondepescar.com/pg/profile/CharlesJudkins
my web page :: Americas Cardroom Poker Promotions

6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woω, this pаragгарh is ρleasаnt, my
younger sіster is anаlyzing ѕuch things, thus I am going to inform her.



mу ωeb site; InternetRead

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You nееԁ to bе а part of а contest for one of the highest quality sites on thе internеt.
І moѕt cегtаіnly wіll гecοmmend
this blog!

Αlso viѕit mу sіte; AmeгicаsCarԁRoom Βonus ::
::

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home