Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'm telling you..........


SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY IN THE AIR:)

I am sooooo excited:) Gary and Melissa are getting married:) wahooooooo!!!!!!! I've known for a couple of weeks now that Gary was going to propose, but I promised to not say anything. Wow that was hard, but I did it:)

I met Gary and Melissa about a year ago, and all I can say is it's been one of the funnest, memorable years of my life. Everytime I am with those two I laugh so hard that my stomach hurts. They are hilarious, and I love them dearly:)

I am so blessed to have them in my life:) Now that I think about it, it's been way to long since I've seen those to:( Soooooo Sad......... Lets get together soon:) YAY!!!

Go to their blogs to hear the story and to see the amazing ring that Gary picked out:)

Gary's Blog

Melissa's Blog

Oh ya, I stole this picture off of Melissa's Blog because I absolutely love it:-) Actually it was the only normal picture that I could find of Gary. hehe

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

amy we miss you too. Thanks for the wonderful thoughts I can't believe we've only been friends for a year.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Melissa Carl said...

YOU ARE SO CUTE. thanks so much for the sweet things you said. we love being around you too! you are so great! can't wait till Lion King

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home