Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sooooooo Blessed:)





The last couple of days have been so much fun and I was reminded just how blessed I am. I have so many amazing friends who definitely feel like family to me and I am so thankful that every single one of them is in my life. The fun began on Monday when a group of us got together for Chinese food and bowling to celebrate David Jay's birthday:) Just to let you all know I let DJ win because I didn't want to see him cry or get depressed on his birthday:) Then on Tuesday a small group of us took DJ out for Sushi:) Afterwards we all went back to DJ's and had some yummy cake that Janey, Jasmine, and I made:) If you want to hear our amazing voices go HERE and click on the video that DJ posted:)

I was also soooooo blessed to have Jasmine over for two days during this Birthday extravaganza:) Jasmine you are amazing and I enjoyed every minute that we spent together and I can't wait to see you in a week:) YAY!!! Thanks for going on that hike with me:) Wish you lived closer so we could go more often:) Love ya!!!!

Janey thanks for helping me with the cake, seriously if you weren't there it would have been a crumble cake:) hehe... My cup runneth over!!!!!


David Jay......... No, you ROCK:) So glad you were born, because our lives wouldn't be complete without you. Thanks for being such an amazing friend:)

I love you all,
Amy

P.S. Go here to see the cute slideshow that Janey put together:)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aims...did you find the link button? LOL!!!!!

Loves.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Amy--aka my hiking partner--thanks for EVERYTHING!! You and Janey are the best and made my trip so memorable...thanks again for everything!

6:28 PM  
Blogger abcdef said...

Ahhh, I'm glad you guys had a good time...I'm jealous that I don't like in SB, as I poke my bottom lip out! It's great that you guys have such an awesome network!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Yeah...uh... I "let" him win too! I was a little more empatheitc though, I only scored 69 so he would feel even better about himself!!

;)

Thanks for everything Aims...you seriously are the hostess with the mostess!!
I heart you!!!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Deyl said...

so fun to see you! thanks for organizing. you're a blessing to us all too!

4:46 PM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

Let me win!! No way! Even after the Saki and Plum wine I still dominate.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home