Thursday, August 24, 2006

I can't wait any longer I have to say it:)


I was going to wait till the morning but I have to say it:) LOL

ALBUMESQUE.COM is finally here:) CHECK IT OUT RIGHT HERE:)

I'm so excited to announce that Albumesque is officially up and running:) Albumesque is the album design company that Janey and I both started together. I am so fortunate to be in business with my best friend and I am so excited about our amazing design team. It's also a blessing that I love what I do because I can truly say that I love designing albums and I love working with other photographers and their clients. So what we decided to do is the first 10 photographers that submit an album with us will receive a 10% discount. It's super easy to submit an album with us. So if you want to check it out just follow the three easy steps below:)

3 easy steps you gotta do in order to become an albumesque client

#1. Client registration - choose a username and password

#2. Login

#3. Register your wedding/album

If you have any questions you can e-mail me and I'll walk you through it:)

8 Comments:

Blogger Shyla said...

Yay Aims and Janey!!!
Goodness Gracious ladies...in the words of some photographer I know... YOU ROCK!!! ;)

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That website is incredible!!!
You guys totally ROCK!!!

9:43 PM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

YEA! U GO GIRL! Awesome! :D

10:07 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Yay!!!!

We were hoping this would come out soon!!!!

loves

7:31 AM  
Blogger abcdef said...

Congratulation on a job well done! You've made a dream come true, and I am so happy for you!

8:23 PM  
Blogger Daniel J. Watkins said...

Awesome news! And big old heart felt congratulations to you and Janey. :) Now if I can get organized, I'll hire you to do my albums for me. :)

11:01 PM  
Blogger Liana said...

That's awesome you two!! BIG congrats!!!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

So excited for you Amy! Looking forward to being able to send you business!!!

- Nathan

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home