Saturday, August 12, 2006

Ready to start this day:)

I'm about to shoot a wedding in little less then a hour and there are so many things that I'm excited about today and the wedding hasn't even started:)

Here's the list of things that I'm excited about:)

1. I love this couple and I can't wait to hang with them first of all

2. The church has no shade around it but guess what, it's an overcast day. yaaaaaa!!!!!

3. Jenn Santos is shooting with me and she super fun to have around.

4. Once it's all over and done with I get to come home and put the images that I used for their slideshow into a showit web slideshow. To top it off, all I have to do is upload the showit web folder onto my server and it will automatically replace my recent slideshow on me website. How exciting is that??????? I don't have to bug my webdesigner to constantly update my slideshows on my website because he made my site to where I can do it myself........ Wahooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! So stay tuned:)

Have a great day everyone:)

loves......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats so awesome!!!
Cant wait to see the slideshow!!:)

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home