Sunday, August 20, 2006

Still in shock:)












Today was Eddie and Ronee's wedding and they were beyond amazing!!!!! They were so nice and welcoming and it felt like I was shooting a family members wedding:) After the ceremony we headed for the beach to do the last of the bridal party shots. YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!! As we were walking to the beach a suburban actually hit my arm. I'm still in shock. They were about 1/2 an inch from hitting my camera and from taking me out completely. They hit me soooo hard and they didn't even stop. Good news is I dented their mirror:) Ronee couldn't believe it and Janey ran to my side to make sure I was ok. In my my mind I had no other choice but to be ok because I had to finish my shoot and I needed to get a slideshow up:) hehe!!!! Just so you know I am fine:) My arm is a little sore but I'll get over it. Infact I'm supposed to go running with Janey tomorrow for five miles so we'll see how that goes:)

Here our a few images from today:) Congratulations Ronee and Eddie:) you guys are amazing!!!!!!!!

Love you guys!!!!!!!

oh ya, and Janey I had a blast shooting with you today. I don't know what I would do without you:) P.S. I hope we marry brothers:) LOL

I'll post a slideshow tomorrow:) But right now I am headed to bed:) night all!!!!

13 Comments:

Blogger Shyla said...

Did you get their license plate #??? I will go beat them up for you!! oooooohhh they are sooo going DOWN!!!


Im glad you are ok...two near death experiences in one summer!!...gee Aims we need to start hiring bodyguards for ya!

12:26 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

I was just talking to Janey about that this evening and we sooooo wish we would have gotten their license plate. I seriously need someone protecting me every single minute that I'm out because it's just not safe anymore:) LOL....... If I they had hit may camera I would have had no other option but to chase them down and use my kick boxing skills:)

However when it's my turn to go it's my turn to go:) LOL

12:33 AM  
Blogger Brett Austin said...

Amy... this could have been you!

:::CLICK HERE:::

Close call!

1:56 AM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

wow! that would've been a big bummer...but worth watching over and over and over.

2:03 AM  
Blogger Chris Humphreys said...

Oh my gosh!!

Amy glad you're OK! Super funny (although I guess close to tragic!) story, and AWESOME pictures!

Love readin your blog! Keep up the great work!

~chris

8:26 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

Oh My Goodness Amy, you must totally have angels watching over you! I'm so glad you weren't badly hurt.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

OMG!!!! Wow! Sooo glad you're safe Amy!! Awesome pics too!! :)
Brett that video is HILARIOUS!!!! Wow!!

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When yhe guys drove by us he was completely digruntled because we were over-lapping ever so slightly into the road. GEEZ, get over it...it's the beach...on Sunday! Relax.

Then I heard a loud WAP! And I saw Amy's face of I knew the jerk had run right into her...!

I should have taken down his license plate. But, I was too busy being in shock and then laughing once I knew her arm was o.k.

love, MJ

p.s. I hate it that I can't remember my password for blogger!!! AHHHHH!

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you're ok! Miss you!

- Nathan

5:43 AM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

This kind of stuff will always happen to people like us :) We are just not careful enough :)

The images are beautiful though!!!!

amber

7:48 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Amy!! I can't believe that happened!? I'm glad to hear you're fine, but that's totally scary!
Between me and Shyla, we'd take care of those guys for you!! :)

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy:
Marry DJ then let him risk his life for you! LOL!!!!!!

Janey could take the pictures!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Daniel J. Watkins said...

So glad you are okay...dang suburbans!! Be careful out there...we don't want your time to go to be for another 70 or 80 years! :)

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home