Thursday, August 24, 2006

Can't sleep:(


Ok it's 5:00 in the morning and I can't sleep. I've been lying in bed for the last hour or so trying to tell myself that I'm tired but really my mind is racing. I think it's because I didn't post yesterday:) LOL....... Or maybe it's because I told Janey that I would do Pilates two to three times a week for a month straight and I'm totally dreading it:) I already run, bike, and hike several times a week, but pilates is a whole different thing:) Painful doesn't even describe it, but hey they say it works:)

Ok, so it's time for another accountability post. Who wants to start working out three times a week for a month????????????? Missy???? DJ??????? Gary?????? Shy?????? Jasmine?????? Amber????? Nathan????? Katherine????? I would say Janey but she's already a rockstar!!!!!!!

We could post before and after pictures:) Looser buys dinner...... YAY!!!



Ok, since I'm up I'm off to make my morning coffee:)

11 Comments:

Blogger Dane Sanders said...

I'm in but only if we get at least 3 others and raise the stakes ... dinner for sure, but let's get some prizes in the mix too :).

6:12 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Ohhh I am soooo there!!! I just got a gym membership by work a few weeks ago ( because I have a desk job!).
Anyway, last night after work I did a 1 hour spinning class and followed it up by a yoga class.. I thought to myself ... "Amy would be so proud!" ..haha

OK, so I am in... :)

7:32 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

Oh Shyla, That's my girl!!!!! I am sooooo Proud:) Ok I'm off to cardio and Pilates:)

Dane great idea, lets think of some prizes:)

7:34 AM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Aww!! I hate that feeling! Trying to convince yourself to fall asleep...that's when you can never do it!! It's crazy!

The accountability thing is so great! My cousin Lauren are doing it together right now..and it's so incredible how much it helps!! WOW!!

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so in!!!! :)

Love, ME

10:49 AM  
Blogger Tim Co. said...

im out lol...but i'll watch on the sidelines!

I wish I could be in, but running through airports trying to catch flights is about the only exercise I get nowerdays.

I think your awesome for doing this though! see ya at partnercon!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

I'm in...but I think my body is permanently against losing weight. It's as if it rages against it. Buuuut, maybe if the stakes are high enough, staying at the gym longer might make everything worth it ;)

2:47 PM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

I'll do it if Gary does it.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

We're there. Even with a broken arm I have been to the gym yesterday and today... and will be back tomorrow :)

amber

nathan is in too... i am sure, but he is at the gym right now :)

7:24 PM  
Blogger Daniel J. Watkins said...

I'll work out 3 times a month for a week! ;)

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if I lived close enough I would!:( :)

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home