Saturday, August 12, 2006

The promises you keep:)
















Today I shot Tony and Anna's wedding and all I can say is that this couple was out of this world amazing, generous, kind, you name it. It seriously was one of my all time favorite weddings. The moment I saw Anna and Tony they were so kind and definitely made me feel included. They were so positive and never once did they get stressed. Instead they rolled with the punches and continued to thank me throughout the whole day. Even the bridal party was super outgoing and the group enjoyed taking pictures and just being playful:) What I really love about this couple is how they adore each other so. Everytime I clicked the shutter I could tell that they were madly in love and it was so refreshing to see:) It was so cute because as soon as Anna started walking down the isle, Tony started to cry. My eyes started tearing up right away and for a moment I thought I was going to loose it. Man I love my job:) hehe!!

Something that I will always remember is what the Pastor said to the both of them when talking about marriage, "it's not the promises you make, but the promises you keep that make a marriage last". Wow isn't that true.

Here are a few images from today:) Stay tuned for the slideshow tomorrow:)

Wow it was an amazing day:)

12 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Amy you're AWESOME!!!
What a beautiful wedding!!!
Can't wait to see the slideshow!!
In some of the pics the bride really looks like Lindsay Lohan!!

12:05 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Love it! What a beautifuk day! I adore that first image. it is SO amy!!!

amber

6:47 PM  
Blogger Sara France Photography said...

Sweet! I love love love the first one! Killer shots!

6:54 PM  
Blogger J@KE said...

Stunning; simply stunning!

10:02 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

That first one is sooooo my favorite! I love it!! Great Job Aims! :)

10:16 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

I just noticed the leaving image. wow!

8:16 AM  
Blogger Brett Austin said...

I'm with the rest of the crew... great first shot there!

The couples always look like they are having such a great time with you out there.

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, on behalf of the Groom's family, I would like to express our appreciation for your endless creativity and patience. The fact that you were enjoying yourself was evident and helped everyone relax and enjoy the moment. Your preliminary pictures are exquisite and I can hardly wait to see them in their entirety as well as the slideshow! Debbie, Mother of the Groom

4:15 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Hi Debbie:)

It was so nice meeting you on Saturday:) Thank you for all your help with the family formals, you guys were great. I am so thankful that I got to meet all of you!!!!

I will have the slideshow up very soon. I can't wait to show it to you guys:)

Love Amy

6:10 PM  
Blogger Sarah RenĂ©e said...

Wow, that's so true (what the pastor said)! And so cute that the groom cried!!

10:17 PM  
Blogger Daniel J. Watkins said...

Great post...amazing images. Keep up the good work girl! You rock! :)

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy! Thank you so much for shooting our wedding!!! We love each photo we see! Every single one is priceless! You are great. Every friend of ours that gets married is going to have you strongly recommended to them! You gave us the highest quality photography with a just out of college/newlywed price. What more could we possibly dream of? THANKS!!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home