Monday, September 11, 2006

Hi ALL:)


Hey ALL:)

Sorry I haven't posted in a very long time. Things have been super crazy. Between, conventions, shooting weddings, hanging with friends/photographers, designing albums, editing (Editing images haha), oh and going to the gym, I hardly find enough time to sleep and eat:) I will start my blogging up again on Wednesday:) I definitely have lots to blog.

If you need to get a hold of me shoot me an e-mail or call me:) My phone is always on!!!! HAHA!!!!

Love love love

P.S. I stole this image off of David Jay's BLOG:) hehe. Starting far left is me with three of the best wedding photographers in the world:)

AMBER HOLRITZ

SARAH BARLOW

JESSICA CLAIRE

4 Comments:

Blogger Deyl said...

sounds like the show was a blast!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Awww!!! Amy it was sooooooo great seeing you this past week!!!! You gotta come out here so we can hang out some more!!! I miss you already!

6:23 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Hey Deyl,
The show was amazing and DJ was awesome:)Tell Paige Hi for me/

Sarah, you are beyond amazing and I can't wait to hang with you soon. I miss you tons. Lova ya!!!

12:48 AM  
Blogger Katherine said...

OMG...just four hours away until I have to wake up and get ready to head back!!!! Aims...you are the best and I can't wait to wait on you hand and foot in Louisiana!

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home