Monday, September 04, 2006

Kids - love them:)











I love shooting weddings for sooooo many reasons but one reason why is I love kids. I was reminded of this while second shooting for Janey on Saturday:) The kids were out of this world adorable!!!!! I kept laughing and smiling the whole time I was photographing them. They truly made my day!!!!! It was so funny because Janey Kept trying to get the youngest one to look at her while shooting and the little one would say "I'm looking at her", and she would point to me. She seriously wouldn't stop looking at me and my camera, it was hilarious.

Here's some pics from Saturday.

Janey you are amazing!!!!!!! Challenge us:) NO WAY!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kara Leigh said...

WOW AMY!!! So cute.... love the colors ;-)

11:58 PM  
Blogger Brett Austin said...

Those are some great pictures! Those girls are too cute.

12:02 AM  
Blogger abcdef said...

Hi Amy,

I love the new blog header. Very classy! SHOW OFF! The wedding pics are beautiful, especially the little girl.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Deyl said...

way cute!

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home