Monday, October 30, 2006

So excited I can't focus:)

I'm so exicted because tomorrow I head to Ontario and then on Wednesday morning I catch a super early flight out to Atlanta. My good friend Marie is getting married and she asked me to be a bridesmaid. Marie and I were actually roommates for two years while going to Brooks and became very close, so I have definitely missed her this last year and can't wait to see her. She has three days of fun planned out, which is the prefect way to plan a wedding:) After Marie's wedding I go straight to the Holritz's home. Amber is like my sister and that would make Nathan my brother in law:) YAY!!!!!! So the excitement keeps growing even more:) I also get to meet their kids Addison and Austin for the first time:) wahooooOOO!!!!!!!

In the meantime I'm finding it really hard to focus. My mind is racing and I keep thinking about how much fun my next week is going to be:) Also, for those who know me I always tend to over pack just a little. Here's a picture of what my suitcase looked like before my roommate Lisa came in and said you don't need four back shirts, 10 pairs of shoes, and four pairs of jeans:) LOL...... So I took two shirts out in front of her and then snuck one back in when she wasn't looking:) Don't tell!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris Humphreys said...

Ok.

I think you MIGHT actually have more shoes than Katie. :)

Have fun!!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Kara Leigh said...

Have a safe and fun trip!!!

5:14 PM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

I dont think you can ever have enough shoes:) lol
WOW!!
Looks like you're gonna have a blast!!!!
I'm soooo sad that i cant go to osps:(
Have fun!!!
oh yeah.. I dont know if Lisa remembers me, but tell her I said hi:)

5:40 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Hahahahaha... brilliant!


I will call you tomorrow sometime!

Yay!!!!!

Austen is VERY excited to meet you :)

8:14 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Can't wait to meet up in TN...countin' the days! See, I'm already talkin' like a Southerner ;)

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home