Monday, October 23, 2006

Great weekend:)



So this weekend was full of laughter and fun, which was exactly what I needed. Friday - Sunday my roommates and I got to hang with my amazing parents and my cousins little boy, Koby. We went to the movies, shopping, and just relaxed. We were going to go hiking but there is a Mountain lion roaming around my parents neighbor hood so I thought staying inside might be the safest bet:) After our fun filled day on Saturday, I actually made dinner for everyone. I know, everyone is in shock, but yes I actually cooked:) After this weekend it made me realize that hanging with friends and family is the best and it makes me so thankful to have each and every one of them. My roommates are like sister and they definitely bring joy into my life (never a dull moment around our house:). It also made me realize that I like to cook and so I'm going to look into taking cooking classes:)

WIsh we would have taken more pictures but we were having toooo much fun:)


So now I'm in beautiful Santa Barbara and am soooo thankful to be back safe and sound.

More later:) Night:)

1 Comments:

Blogger abcdef said...

Amy, I couldn't agree with you more. In today's crazy times we need to slow down and cherish our family and friends more!

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home