Saturday, October 28, 2006

Amazing Week:)






Wow it has been a while since I've posted:( Sorry about that.

Anyways, this week has been amazing. It made me thankful for the amazing friends that I have and made me realize that I don't get to see enough of them. Oh wait, I get to see Janey a lot but it feels like forever sometimes;) LOL :P On Tuesday Gary and Melissa came into town for Janey's birthday. For those of you who haven't met Gary, Melissa, Janey, and DJ, you are sooooo missing out. They seriously are the love of my life and they make me laugh every single minute that I am with them. I love how they just like to hang and relax. So the fun week began on Tuesday and is still going on. YAY......

On Wednesday it was Janey's birthday:) 12 of us met at Buenos Aires for dinner. It was the perfect atmosphere and the perfect company. Happy birthday girly. You are definitely a sister to me and you add so much joy in my life. I can't wait for this coming year:) BEEP! P.S. I know why you look younger then me:) It's because of all the water you drink.



Here are some pics that we have taken so far.

P.S. Here's a video of Gary eating his dessert. After he did his hummingbird dance he finally shared it with everyone:) WOW!!!!

GARY SHARING HIS DESSERT - click here

1 Comments:

Blogger Holritz Photography said...

:(


I hate that I missed this.

Love.

a

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home