Sunday, October 15, 2006

Amazing like always:)












Janey has to be the best traveling buddy ever:) As we were running through the airport this morning laughing like crazy and yelling back and forth is this really happening, it hit me that even if we missed our flight we would have been ok with it and probably would have fell to the ground laughing. We were so out of breath and people were looking at us like we were crazy, probably because we were running with all our camera gear on our backs. My big Tenba back pack was definitely holding me back and I wasn't able to run like normal:) I also always wear the worst shoes when I go to the airport, so as we were running my heels were making the loudest noise ever. Janey told me later that the clicking of my heels let her know that I was still behind her. haha:) Never a dull moment for us:)

Anyways, yesterday we shot the most amazing wedding in Scottsdale Arizona. All of Janey's couples are amazing and this couple was just another one to add onto the list. It was so awesome because one of Janey's couples for next April was at the wedding and their wedding is in Puerto Vallarta, and Janey is taking me to be her second shooter:) YAY.... So here are a couple of images from the wedding.

I have also included an image of Janey. I think she might be the official model for the Lightsphere I don't know:) LOL....


I hope you all have an amazing Sunday.

9 Comments:

Blogger Dream Photography said...

great pictures Amy.
wishing i was in Scottsdale right now. one of my fav places.

you two aced this wedding by the looks of things. When don't you?

i kind of have fallen off the map, but i will get to emailing you one of these days. i still would love to meet up with you when you are in canada!

have fun. stay real.

a sak

10:50 PM  
Blogger Keats Elliott Photography said...

Wow- you guys always have so much fun.

Your stuff is really getting incredible. I've seen so much growth just in the past 3 months -- I love what you are doing :)

11:47 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Agh!!!! I love you gusy! You are so amazing!!!

a

7:32 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! And how fitting for two beautiful girls!!!

- Nathan

9:43 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Wow!!!! Seriously amazing!!!! Looks like you guys had a blast!!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

You two are too awesome! Whenever I read your blog, I can almost hear your voice and I find myself laughing out loud at your stories! Love the pictures!
How's salsa?
J*

6:30 PM  
Blogger Kara Leigh said...

Great shots miss Amy!!! Love the 2 pics of the shoes... way cute.

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You two are so freakin' cute! Fantastic work, like always.
You both seem to be such fun girls, I bet you DO have a blast shooting together.
-Coz

eeeeeeeeek A MOUSE!!

4:44 PM  
Blogger //ed pingol said...

ugh! y are you SOOOO talented? your work is BEAUTIFUL.

//ed

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home