Monday, October 09, 2006

Another great wedding with Janey:)










One reason why I LOVE second shooting is I get to take the close ups. I think that's why Janey and I work so well together. I know she's getting the overall shot and she knows I'm getting the head shots, close ups and details. Here are some images from the Biltmore wedding on Friday. They we're a lovely couple:)

Definitely check out Janey's blog. She seriously is the best photographer that I know.

CLICK HERE TO BE AMAZED:)

4 Comments:

Blogger Brett Austin said...

You're right... Janey's stuff is so impressive!

You're shot of them kissing while he is holding her in his arms.... I think that's my favorite of 'em all.

4:03 AM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Wow!!! Amy those shots are seriously stunning!!! :)

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!! Incredible!!! :)

1:32 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Seriously beautiful stuff Amy!
Miss you guys!

- Nathan

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home