Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Love flying:)

I'm so excited because tomorrow Janey and I are flying to Phoenix Arizona. I love flying and always get excited. Ok I'm weird:) I'm assisting Janey on a wedding in Scotsdale and we decided to go a little early to hang and of course work. LOL.... We also found out that David Jay is going to be in Phoenix the same time so we're gonna meet up with him tomorrow, which is always so much fun:) The three of us together is always hilarious........

I should be able to answer my e-mails while I'm away, but if you really need to get a hold of me call my 800 number or my cell and I'll get right back to you:) Have a great week and I'll post something when we arrive:) YAY!!!

OK........ I gotta finish packing........... So much to do in so little time:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Holritz Photography said...

jealous. jealous. jealous.

darn you west coasters.

i miss you.

all three of you!

amber

12:23 AM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

AZ is where all the cool people are gonna be! Yea!

1:37 AM  
Blogger Tim Co. said...

woah seriously?

I'm going to Pheonix too to shoot with Kimberly Michelle!!

It must be the weekend of AZ weddings ha ha!

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home