Sunday, October 08, 2006

We made it:)









This weekend I shot a double header with Janey and we seriously had the most amazing couples which made our weekend very enjoyable. Yesterday the couple was so friendly words can't even explain ther kindness towards us. Hannah and Doug are the perfect match and so cute together. We rode around in a golf cart with them for over an hour. Wait, maybe it was two hours????? hmmmmm, all I can say is that we had a great time with them and time flew by so fast. It was one of the longest wedding that we have ever photographed but it didn't seem like it. They even invited us to join them at their brunch this morning but we were so tired I slept in till 11:00:) I actually turned off my phone last night just in case someone tired to call me this morning. I can't remember the last time I've done that:) Anyways, here are a couple of pics from yesterday.

P.S. Janey, I'm so thankful that I get to shoot with you and I can't wait till next week:) Challenge us!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home