Sunday, November 05, 2006

Beautiful week so far:)





This week has been so amazing so far. Full of laughter, bridal luncheons, lack of sleep, and sleep overs. I seriously have had about 12 hours in the last three days:o) Anyways, Marie is a married women:) YAY!!!!!
She got married yesterday and she was one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen. Calm and polite is exactly how she was. A lot of people asked, were you tempted to be the photographer instead of being in the wedding????? Not really:) It was soooo much fun being in the wedding that I didn't really think about it. Of course the hardest part was during the bride and groom formals, because the truth of the matter is, that was the only time that I REALLY wanted to shoot. It was hard watching but I soon got over it when the reception/music started and I danced the whole night. Way toooo much fun!!!!

Here are some pics from the trip:)

So now I'm hanging with Amber and Nathan in Chattanooga. I was greeted by their two amazing/beautiful children Addison and Austin. I'll take some pics of them tomorrow. They are beyond gorgeous and the most well behaved children I have ever met.

P.S. Amber was in a huge accident on the way to pick me up and I just wanted to say that I'm soooo thankful you are alive and safe. Check back tomorrow for the full story.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shyla said...

amber was in an accident???? Is she ok?!
Oh goodness...

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home