Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I Made it:)


I was sooooo excited about this coming week I couldn't sleep and so I have been up since the crack of dawn. Oh yes, I have been up since 3:00am and caught a 7:00 flight out to Atlanta. After two flights and a two hour drive, I finally made it to Columbus Georgia:) Tomorrow I'm totally kicking back and working on my computer, working out, and hanging with some friends that I went to Brooks with:) Not only did I come here for Marie's wedding but it's also going to be a reunion. I haven't seen some of my Brooks friends for over 1 1/2 years so it will be nice to hang and just catch up. No photo assignments:) All Play:) YAY!!!!!! I'll post up some pictures tomorrow:)

P.S. This is Marie and Chris, aren't they cute?

1 Comments:

Blogger abcdef said...

Amy, if you get a chance to go to the RiverWalk I would go. I just went down there around the first week of October and took some pics of my cousin. There on my blog if you want to see what the place looks like. There are sooo many beautiful places to shoot in Columbus, but if you have the time, I think you will the RiverWalk.

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home