Saturday, November 11, 2006

:@) Happy days!!!!!!














What an amazing week I had. I got to hang with friends and meet brand new ones:) YAY!!!!!!!

I was greeted in Chattanooga by the most beautiful faces, Addison and Austin. They are Nathan and Amber's kids and I absolutely love them. I soooo wanted to take them with me:) They are so smart and Austin uses words that I have never even used or heard of:) LOL... They are so well behaved, polite, caring, and always happy. I seriously could go on and on about the amazing job that Nathan and Amber are doing in raising their kids.

Nathan and Amber, thank you sooooo much for allowing me to stay with you guys. I love you both so much and I can't wait for this coming year. Crazy that we live thousands of miles away but see each other almost every other month:) You guys are amazing and are such a blessing in my life.

Here are a few pics from my trip:) Austin took some of them as well:) He's a natural.

5 Comments:

Blogger Holritz Photography said...

I miss you so much!!! How is it that we really are so close, yet so far?!?!

My kids looks great on your blog :) we have to make sure they end up there often :)

I love you, and thank you SO much for coming to Chattanooga.

Please bring Janey, next time.

amber

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Amy!
It was great to meet you! I am only sorry that we didnt get to hang out more...
So, Jamaica/Bahamas/Hawaii?? Lets try to figure something out so we can all have GIRL time!
Hopefully will be talking to you soon!
Alisonxx

7:40 AM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Oh!!! Great pics!!!
What an amazing time!! So glad we got to hang out more!!! We HAVE to get you out here sometime!!!
Miss you! :)

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, these are great pictures! It was SO awesome to meet you! I am thankful for the times of chatting and laughing together, and hope to see you again soon!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Katherine said...

I look fatter than I usually do. WHat is up with that? :)

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home