Thursday, November 23, 2006

Coming home:)



I just had the most amazing Thanksgiving ever. For as long as I can remember we have always had Thanksgiving at our house with at least twenty people. This Thanksgiving was very different not only because we were in Idaho but because I had never met the family who invited us over. They were so welcoming and their two boys were so sweet and well mannered. As I was sitting with family and friends (laughing my head off) I thought, I'm so lucky to be here. I have an amazing family who I definitely take for granted but I love them soooo much and I don't know what I would do without them. I want to encourage you all to spend time with your family and close friends. I'm encourage everytime I spend it with love ones and never once do I look back and have regrets. One thing that my parents have always emphasized is spending time with family and I am so thankful for that because I know that when I have my own family I will do the same:)

Well tomorrow I head back to beautiful Santa Barbara:) I have to get up early to catch another ealry flight:( The good thing is I get in around 1:00, so that means I have the whole day to catch up on work and enjoy the beautiful weather:) I didn't share this with anyone but one of my bags didn't make it when I arrived in Boise. The reason why I didn't share that with anyone is I didn't want people to make fun of me for packing four bags and a purse:) hehe..... Oh well, it finally arrived!!!! YAY, just pray that they make it tomorrow:)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!!

P.S. Originally I used the liquify tool on everyones face but mine, and my sister threw a fit so I let her do away with mine. My family is out of control:) LOL

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as you didn't bring your camera bag with you! That thing weights a TON!
Miss you! Wish you were in Chattanooga longer than you were. But because it's Thanksgiving (or day after), I'll just be thankful for the awesome time Heather and I did spend with you! You're welcome back anytime. :)
Happy Thanksgiving! You look like you have a really fun family!

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liquify is fun. :)

We made a "ratface" family photo once - doing everyone's face EXACTLY alike - and showed it to Sarah's parents who DIED laughing!

Well not died, we went to their house for Thanksgiving yesterday, but you get the point!

Happy Turkeyday Amy!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home