Monday, November 20, 2006

This is where I'm going:)


So in three hours I need to be at the Santa Barbara airport to catch my 6:20 flight. WOW!!! RIght now I'm thinking that going to bed isn't an option. This will be my first Thanksgiving in Idaho, but at least I'll be with family/loveones, which is very important. One thing that I'm really looking forward to is hanging with my sister. She's adorable and I haven't seen in her in such a long time.

I'll be in Idaho untill Friday afternoon so if I don't get back to you right away you'll know why. Have a great Thanksgiving:)

Oh ya, Someone (you know who you are, and I don't want to embarrass you) asked me today where Idaho was, like it was another country. LOL..... So here's a map to show you just where I'll be:)

5 Comments:

Blogger Tim Co. said...

have a safe flight!

9:32 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Have a blast Amy!!!
It's always so great to get together with family you haven't seen in a long time!:)

10:47 AM  
Blogger Melissa Carl said...

dumb. come see us!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Did someone REALLY ask where Idaho was?! Please tell me that they dont live on the west coast...

10:00 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Have fun Aims!! Eat plenty and take tons of pictures! :)

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home