Thursday, January 18, 2007

Did you know this about me???


Growing up I always loved to read. I use to participate in reading competitions and I actually have trophies for reading thousands and thousands of pages. (hmmm, not that many people know that about me). HA HA!! What's crazy is I loved to read and I think it was because I wasn't forced to. As soon as I hit High school and college, things definitely changed and the love for reading wasn't there as much. So, the exciting news is recently I started reading every night before bed. It's been great. I'm reading "Rich Dad Poor Dad" and even at 2:00 in the morning I'm still reading. Hopefully I'll have it finished by the end of this week:) I think everyone has read it except for me so after the 10th person recommended this book I finally decided to grab it:) Thanks everyone:)

What's your favorite book??????????? What should I read next?

Ok, gotta go read:)

7 Comments:

Blogger Jerry in Tampa said...

Amy - great blog! I love your pictures and the great times you have with your friends!

3:27 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Oh Aims, I couldnt stop... we bought it Saturday Night and I finished it by Tuesday morning.... Its sooo fantastic!!!

8:54 PM  
Blogger J@KE said...

Me too MJ. I totally fall asleep every time I try to read.

I don't know what it is but I just started to read again too. I just finished Pride and Prejudice (loved it) and I'll be starting The Princess Bride this week! (I've seen the movies but the books are much better)

I must Agree that reading is fun but it wasn't until my senior year in high school when I read Jane Eyre for the first time that I really started to enjoy reading....... Now I love it but don't really do it that much..... You know work and everything else get in the way.

I totally recommend all the books I've mentioned.

J@KE out.

3:01 PM  
Blogger c r y s t a l said...

My hubby just finished that book and has raved and raved about it! He is telling me I have to read it next, but I have been to involved in pregnancy books and magazines lately! hahaa!! :)

Miss you, girl!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Aims...a trophy for reading? I think I'm jealous.
;)

3:02 PM  
Blogger Tim Halberg said...

Haha... welcome to the business book reading club!!!

So... do you already have your next book lined up?

If not, I know that myself or DJ could probably recommend a TON of options for you!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

haha! Jake I think thats why you rock so much....cuz you are very versatile:) If that makes any sense...I guess I'm trying to use to big of words...lol but yeah....

I totally loooove to read! I'm in the middle of a twelve book series on the end times/rapture type thing......craziness...way too addicting!!!!

love you aims!:)

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home