Saturday, January 06, 2007

Compliments are a girls best friend:)


When someone compliments a girls it can definitely make her night. What I think is funny is how girls shy away when someone compliments or we say something trying to be funny because inside we don't know what to say. I guess we could blame it on our insecurities, or maybe it's because we don't hear them enough. What I always wonder is why can't we can't just take the compliment and say thank you, because deep down in side we love compliments and need them daily, or at least I do:) Now the reason I bring this up is I just finished Swing dancing and the compliments I get are out of this world. You would die laughing they are soooo hilarious. The funniest one is "Dancing with you is like driving a car with power steering". What do you say to that. I was like "uuuuhhhhhh dancing with you is like driving a dump truck" JUST KIDDING...... Tonight the compliments were pretty normal. At the end one of my friends said "I love your turns". LOL.... So I said "I feel like a car":) KIDDING AGAIN, I said THANK YOU:) Haha.........

Anyways..... Don't forget to compliment. If you need help then just use the power steering compliment, or the dump truck:)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

aims...I think we would love to see you in action. Next time have Janey do a clip of you swinging that thang!

Miss you!

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet ride!

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home