Sunday, January 14, 2007

Laughter = Good for the heart:)












Today was definitely a wonderful day full of laughter with some of my amazing friends that I'm so blessed to have in my life:) Beautiful Shyla drove up to Santa Barbara to go wine tasting with Tim, Cheryl, Dee, Summer and myself:) We drove to the San Yanez Valley and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day. The girls weren't big drinkers so we definitely ate tons of pretzels to off set the yummy wine:) Now the boys on the other hand definitely held their own and if it wasn't for the tasting rooms closing I think they'd still be going at it:) LOL, just kidding:)


Anyways, we took a group shot at all of the wineries that we stopped at:) You guys, it was a fun and amazing day that I hope we repeat very soon. :) Oh yes, and Sushi Next week, right Tim????????

On a side note, after wine tasting Shyla, Summer, and I walked down to Borders to buy a book, and it was sooooo cold outside, I seriously think it's going to snow:)

_________________________________________________

I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes........

"Take time to smell the roses" and that's what we did today:) Funtimes forsure:)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Natalie Joy said...

Oh Sweet:)
looks like a blast!!!
haha...how cold was it???
its like 20 or 30 here and thats not THAT freezing! lol
Love you!
:)

12:29 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Looks like you had a blast!! Stay warm! :)

xoxo...

3:59 PM  
Blogger Tim Halberg said...

hehe, sooo fun!!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

xoxo....

sooooo fun!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Ah man... Miss you guys... Wish we could have been there with you!

- Nathan

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home