Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Great fun, friends, and party:)





On Sunday I was invited to Mike and Julie Colon's for a New Years Eve Party. I'm not really into huge parties so I knew this evening would be perfect. It was very low key and they invited all their close friends, many in which I had never met. It's always fun meeting new people especially Mike and Julie's friends because everyone was so amazing.

Julie got a chocolate fountain for Christmas so she whipped that out for the party and it was Yummy!!!!! It should be a law that you have to have one at every party:) After midnight and everyone kissed, several of us played some poker. Mike and I didn't wanna beat Becker (since I beat him last time) so we went all in at the same time and lost:( LOL....... We all stayed up talking till 5:30 and man O man we're we exhausted. I was very thankful that Julie and Mike had invited me to spend the night, otherwise I would have been beyond tired driving home. I woke up the next morning to little Aiden's voice saying "hi Amy". He then crept to the side of my bed and handed me his two favorite toys and his blue blanket. I definitely felt special:) Thanks Mike and Julie for the Perfect Evening:)

I'm so sad I didn't take more pictures. I was having to much fun so check out BECKERS BLOG to see more:)

For New Years day I went to my parents and watched my first football game. It was really fun and we were all yelling. For a minute I thought my team was going to loose and I got really depressed but they surprised everyone and won the last 12 seconds of the game:) Thank goodness:)

So now I'm back in Beautiful Santa Barbara...... This is the Sunset that greeted me when I drove into SB. Amazing!!!!!!!


I hope you all had an amazing New Years........

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Shyla said...

So does that everyone in "after everyone kissed" include you? ;) spill the beans missy...who was the lucky guy?

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home