Sunday, January 07, 2007

BABIES ARE IN:)



Wow, I can't believe how many of my friends had babies this last year, and four more are still on the way:) I know that all my friends are going to be the best Moms and Dads, and it makes me even more excited for the little ones because I know that they've been blessed with amazing parents:) This weekend my friend Kendra had her baby shower. It was hilarious because every time a cute outfit, booties, or stuff toy appeared everyone would start screaming in awe, including me:) Except no one screamed in awe when she opened the baby monitors that I gave her. Hey safety first:) At least she said I really needed this. Actually now that I think about it, know one screamed when Kendra opened the air purifier that my mom gave her. LOL...... Are we paranoid or just practical gift givers:)?????? LOL....

2 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

Uhh, I thought your gift was wonderful! Practical...and wonderful :)

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so funny. It was so great seeing you and your mom at the shower. I miss you alot after I see you and wish that you lived close by. Oh well. I guess we just have to savor the times we have together. Well no baby yet. Hopefully I will get past my birthday before she comes. (I really don't want to share my birthday) The baby monitors are all hooked up and ready to go! :) love you girl! Keep your phone close by for a baby call in the next few weeks!

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home