Friday, April 13, 2007

Amazingness:)




Right now I'm in beautiful Puerto Vallarta, sitting in the outside lobby with the cool ocean breeze, drinking coffee with my best friend, and listening to the waves. Oh ya and did I mention that the lobby has WIFI:)

Janey asked me to shoot a wedding with her here a while ago and of course I said YES. I've met the couple at several other weddings that I've assisted Janey on, and they truly are amazing. They've taken us in as family and made are time here even more enjoyable:) I cant wait for their wedding tomorrow. We arrived here Yesterday and I actually took a nap, can you believe that??? Well I didn't go to sleep the night before so maybe that had something to do with it:) Anyways, we just got back from an amazing dinner at a restaurant that a local cab driver recommended to us. Sketchy I know, but for some reason we totally trusted him. The restaurant had the most amazing setting and view, we truly were in heaven, however there wasn't a single person in the restaurant except the waiters:( Janey and I immediately broke out in a nervous laughter and thought for a second well maybe we missed the rush. As we went around the corner there was one other couple dining. I thought Janey was going to run and give them the biggest hug. Our waiter then said that we were his second customers for the night and it was 9:00. We seriously almost ran out right then. Needless to say the dinner was amazing and the waiter assured us that it was really busy the night before:) RIGHT.........

I get back on Tuesday really late so if you need to get a hold of me I'll be checking my e-mail every once in a while. We have no phone access at all which is a little strange but I think I'm getting use to it:)

10 Comments:

Blogger Brett Austin said...

Good to hear that your enjoying yourself down there! Puerto Vallarta seems like a great place to be!

9:49 PM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

Wasn't there an earthquake in Mexico....that would've been a bummer if you girls died.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Looks like fun!

(David is dumb.)

miss you!

a

4:32 PM  
Blogger Kara Leigh said...

Can't wait to see the images! Don't go crazy shopping... ;-)

11:31 PM  
Blogger Mike Larson said...

dude, you must be having so much fun, post more images from your trip next post!!

11:50 PM  
Blogger Gary Fong, Author said...

yeah dj that would've been kind of a bummer

6:42 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

Ya, were having soooo much fun:) I'll post more pics later. Gotta go workout and we have a pedicure at 1:00:) YAY

DJ, you're an idiot:) Get back to training, or pretending like you are:P

Gary....... If something happened to Janey or I you would be the first one to start flopping on the ground like a baby:) You better pray that we have more bonus days.... DORK.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

Oh Seriously awesome! Have so much fun!
Ahh! Pedicures! We have to go get them when you and shy are here!
YAY! :)
um lets see....21 days! YAY!
love you.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

Tough life but someone's got to live it. (Dito Holritz Photo..that was a dumb comment by DJ)

7:51 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Oh miss Natalie:) I can't wait to see you:)

Yes Paige, tough life. LOL.. can't wait to start training with you on Wednesday:)

OKAY, I gotta go ride the bike:)

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home