Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Making my day:)


Most of you know that I LOVE wearing black. Seriously I own black everything, it's a little crazy. Well anyways, yesterday my favorite store in the whole entire world opened up less then ten blocks away from me:) WHITE HOUSE | BLACK MARKET:) Everything in the store is either black or white, just like the name:) Ok, aren't you glad I explained that to you:)

Go check it out if you live in SB. If you live else where, just hope that they have one near you. Oh ya and boys, you're out of luck because they only carry clothes for girls:) Now that I think about it, is a black and white store even appealing to guys?hhhhhhmmmmm?

11 Comments:

Blogger Tim Co. said...

i'm a guy and i'd like it...but im odd..lol...

7:37 AM  
Blogger Daniel J. Watkins said...

I agree...TimCo is odd. LOL

But, Amy, you look MAAAAAH-va-lous in any color! :)

12:37 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Okay, how sweet is Dan?! :)

Girl, you better be careful with that store or else you going to have to move into a new place with bigger closets! :)

1:43 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Yes TIm, you are:) LOL, just kidding:)

Dan, your comment totally made my day:)

I know Jazzy. My closet is getting pretty full:)

1:46 PM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

Pick up some cute clothes for Friday.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

haha.... you totally went looking for clothes for Friday huh??
lol

9:59 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Paige, I can't wait for friday:)

Actually Shlya I'm going tomorrow. Today flew by and the next thing I knew, it was time to watch American Idol:) HEHE:)

10:22 PM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

AMY! Lets totally go shopping when we come out!!!!!
YAY!
I absolutely loooooooove that store..even though I've never been inside...lol
:)

2:31 PM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

We have one like 20 min away! I should go check it out!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Tim Halberg said...

I'm pretty sure if I lose enough weight, I'll be able to pull off girls clothes ;-)

9:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is so awesome!

Funny, I am packing for vegas, and I have like 15 black shirts :)

neat.

loves.

a

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home