Sunday, April 01, 2007

WPPI:) Whirl Wind:)











Wow I can't believe how crazy this last week has been. Just to show you how crazy WPPI is I've posted a picture of Missy and Amber the day after. They were breathing from an oxygen machine because it was supposed to give them more energy. Janey and I almost joined them but then we looked at Missy and as the time went on she looked more and more tired so we changed our mind:)

So many wonderful things have happened I don't even know where to begin. WPPI is amazing and I always learn so much. However, this year I only sat through one presentation and the rest of the time I was running around photographing the convention, working Gary Fong's booth, or hanging out with friends. There are so many amazing things that are going on in the photo industry, andI'm just so excited to be part of it.

It was so great seeing all of you. I wish you all lived in SB. However that would probably be a bad thing because I'm thinking we wouldn't get any work done:) I'm truly blessed to have you all in my life.

Here's a small glimpse of the fun times that we had:)



P.S. A big thank you to Janey for showing up the last 24 hours:) DORK:) Oh yes and I had to post the picture of us dancing. We were totally loosing it at the end weren't we:)

P.P.S. Kevin and Shaun......... Albumesque + Kiss = HOT

8 Comments:

Blogger swan said...

I'm so glad, too!

Way fun. Next time, we have to start partying BEFORE we all have to go home.

Partner Con....

7:47 PM  
Blogger allan z. said...

great meeting you :)

8:41 AM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

WPPI makes me want to be a photographer just for this week. Next time Vanessa and I are crashing it! Ha, ha!

8:37 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

fun :)

miss you!

a

9:37 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Wow, Janey can really shake her thang! :) hehe

xoxo...

2:44 PM  
Blogger Mike Larson said...

it was great to see you at parnter con again! see you in sb later this month, and then chicago? sweet photos on here!

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. oxygen though... thats funny

5:34 PM  
Blogger Daniel J. Watkins said...

Cute new haircut Amy! :)

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home